During a three week period starting February 1st, 2013, ArCompany and Sensei Marketing conducted a global survey on the topic of influence marketing. Marketing and public relation professionals that manage both business-to-business and business-to-consumer campaigns were invited to participate. Over 1300 professionals responded representing North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
The full results, shared here, include the following highlights:
– Where social scoring stands today
– How social influence and influence marketing are viewed
– How budgets are being increasingly allocated to the space
– Why it’s not just B2C thats using influence marketing
– The preferred platforms of choice
And much more. I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to share your thoughts either on here, or across the social web using the #influencemktg hashtag.